Opelika Housing Development, Inc.
is currently seeking highly motivated,
experienced, and trustworthy candidates to fill the Full-time position of
Maintenance Technician for properties
in the Opelika, AL. area.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Promptly handle unit and facility work orders
• Complete repairs in a consistent and correct manner
• Provide excellent customer service
• Work well with other team members
• Willing to clean grounds as needed
• Be well organized to coordinate and perform unit and site inspections
• Able to complete make-ready of units proficiently
Ideal candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in apartment maintenance (or similar skills). Candidates should have an understanding of and repair capabilities in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repair, and/or other tasks related to maintaining the communities in excellent condition. HVAC Certification not required, but preferred. This position will offer competitive pay and benefit package.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
• Driver's License (Required)
• HVAC Certification
(Not required, but preferred)