Field Service Manager
The Opelika-Auburn News has an immediate opening for a Field Service Manager
Are you self-motivated and looking for a great entry-level management opportunity? The Opelika Auburn News, a division of Lee Enterprises has an immediate need for a Field Service Manager.
The Ideal Candidate for this position must:
• Recruit and manage independent contractors dedicated to providing service and circulation growth results of Opelika-Auburn News products.
• Maintain documentation for tracking, reporting, and independent contractor reimbursements.
• Manage and develop accurate subscriber information and distribution lists.
• Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Be a minimum of 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Possess basic math and computer skills, a valid drivers license, and reliable transportation with liability insurance.
• Pass pre-employment drug screen, background check, and driving record check
Compensation and Benefits
• Sign-on Bonus and other incentives available
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive Benefit package