Malone Workforce Solutions is now hiring Production Workers for temp-to-hire positions with KIA in West Point, GA! Come join the team that builds the award-winning KIA Sorento and all-new KIA TELLURIDE; proudly named by J.D. Power as the Highest Ranked Midsize SUV in Initial Quality, 2 out of 3 years in a row; named Best 3-Row SUV for the Money by U. S. News & World Report and has earned IIHS Top Safety Pick Award for 2016 & 2017! Fantastic benefits and pay raises are offered upon permanent hire!
Production Worker Highlights:
- Amazing team!
- Pay starts at $13.00-13.60/hour
- Rotating schedules
- Progressive pay plan - wage increases every 6 months
- Upon permanent hire, pay increases to $15.64 with a top out pay of $24.78/hour!
- Eligible for the Employee Discount on new KIA automobiles!
- Anthem/ BCBS Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance ... employer pays most of premium!
- 401(k) options
- Holiday pay once eligible
- Some overtime available
- Life Insurance
Production Worker Duties:
- Assist with assembly line and production line operations to mass-produce automotive components or automobiles
- Collaborate with others to resolve quality issues and implement repair/containment procedures for recurring defects
- Adhere to company safety, quality, efficiency and cost reduction practices
Production Worker Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work rotating 3rd shift schedules
- Must have five years of verifiable work history or education
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Previous work experience in manufacturing or an industrial environment is preferred but not required
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.