Production OperatorsDonghee Alabama, LLC
Auburn, AL Full-time
Posted on September 13, 2019
Now hiring for the position of Production Operators
6pm – 6am – occasional weekends
Come work for Donghee Alabama, LLC.
- A production operator, also known as a machine operator, uses equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production line. While the exact duties may vary from company to company, a production operator may be expected to handle heavy machinery such as forklifts.
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment are maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- A production operator must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED to operate equipment used in the manufacturing, packaging, and other steps involved in making products.
- Decreases and increases in employment depend upon the industries.