Brake Operator Machinist
Curb Technologies is now looking to hire safe, hardworking, Brake Operator Machinist.
The Press Brake Operator will use a press brake to bend, shape, cut, and manipulate sheet metal.
• Operates a press brake to manufacture parts from sheet metal.
• Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
• Measures and aligns materials to be used.
• Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
• Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
• Maintains a clean work area.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans.
• Basic computer and math skills.
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Prolonged periods of standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying materials.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
About Curb Technologies
Curb Technologies, LLC. is a company that operates for you, the customer. Founded in 1999, our company has achieved sales growth through our outstanding relationships that we share with our customers, competitive pricing, and the ability to manufacture even the most custom application successfully. We ship everywhere in the United States and also have our products as far away as Egypt. We are a roof curb manufacturer that wants to earn your business personally.